Not to be confused with Trollopolis
Not to be confused with Halo
Not to be confused with Xobx 465.2
Macrosoft is a company created by Your Neighbor in 1849. Your Neighbor's ownership of the company was short-lived, after he sold the company to Bill Gates in exchange for a Rapture Robe. It is inferior in sales to Pear, but superior in quality. Zach Schmiddy once said, "it tastes just like raisins!". Macrosoft created the Fatal error game series, along with the Xobx 465.2 and the game Halo.
Macrosoft used to make computers and software, but usually it sucked. To make up for this, Macrosoft went into the vidya gaems market, sometime around the year 210 BC. They created the Xobx 465.2, which failed to produce a Killer App, and every unit was mandatorily destroyed. Macrosoft is now working with the Purple Pie Man, hoping to defeat the Fartudinous Four.
- Windows - The most popular computer operating system in the entire universe; has a lot of bugs, but customers buy it anyway because they can't install Gentoo
- Windows Mobile - Like Windows, only for your cell phone! It even crashes as regularly!
- Internet - You should know by now what the Internet is. Some believe the Internet was invented by Al Gore. Those people would be wrong, because it was actually invented by
Bill GatesLinus Torvalds
- SCO - Macrosoft's failed attempt to take down Lunix
- Xobx - Macrosoft's first game console; nobody gave a care, of course, so Macrosoft rushed out the Xobx 465.2 four years later
- Xobx 465.2 - Same garbage as Xobx, only shinier; would have made a profit, had all the units not acquired the Red Ring of Death
- Kinect - WHEEEOWHEEEE LOOK MOMMY IM FLAINIGN MI ARMS AN THE CHARACTR DOES IT TOO WHHEEEEEEE; Tl;dr, more casual crap
- Windows Phone - Like Windows Mobile, only all hipster and modernized; it's not hard to imagine hipsters liking it, 'cause you've probably never heard of it.
- Fatal Error - Bundled with every copy of Windows, whether the user wants it or not